CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: We understand that this is a difficult time for all individuals who are being affected by workplace closures, school closures and overall disruption to daily life. We have adjusted our pricing here on the website, as we know that every dollar counts. Order now and get special pricing on our rarely discounted BSDS-RD1630 unit. This is our best selling, best-reviewed unit ever.
Order now, pricing subject to change at any time. Note, this is the lowest price ever offered for a Goshers Radar system.
Check out the May 2019 issue of Car and Driver magazine for a short write up and review of the BSDS-RD1630. They say "... the Goshers system operates just like blind-spot monitors available from the factory..."
- Now out of stock. Order now to reserve your unit. Orders will be backordered until more inventory is received.
- Orders will be shipped in the order received.
- Tracking details are sent via our automated system upon dispatch from our warehouse.
- Factory like performance!
- An all-new controller monitors both rear sensors to intelligently determine obstacles
- Includes Speed Controller to avoid false alerts
- Functions as a rear cross alert system when vehicle is in reverse
- The most accurate sensor technology available, period
- Includes a limited 3-year warranty
- Exclusive to GOSHERS.
- Works with all 12 volt based vehicles, including Gas, Hybrid and Electrics (must have plastic bumper covers)
- Gives real-time detection as far back as 49 feet from the rear sensors
- Includes everything needed to get installed and working
- Two Rear Bumper Sensors
- Two LED indicators (for installation inside of vehicle)
- One Alarm unit (for audible warning, adjustable)
- GPS based Speed Controller
- A complete wiring harness for plug and play installation (some wiring connections are required)
- Angle Templates for Sensors (used for installation)
- IMPORTANT ORDER NOTE: Will ship from our own Los Angeles area warehouse. This product is in high-demand and available in limited supply. Orders are first-come first serve basis only, with priority to those on the backorder list. Although we do not anticipate any changes, the shipment date from our warehouse is subject to change. Orders are charged to your method of payment at order placement. Shipping details such as tracking number will be emailed when the shipment is made from our warehouse. You will be automatically notified of shipment through our system at the time of shipment. Certain international orders may not be charged a shipping rate at the time of checkout. These orders will be manually processed, and are subject to a shipping fee which will be informed by our customer service department prior to order processing.
- Compatible with our LED Upgrade Kit (sold separately)
- Professional Installation is recommended
- 36 months warranty included for sensors and controller unit
- Maximum Detection Range: up to 49' feet max. Customizable with controller settings.
- IMPORTANT : GOSHERS systems are recommended for a professional installation by a 12 volt installer or mechanic shop. Check your local area for reputable installers. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle either during the installation or use of the product.
- GOSHERS kits rely heavily on the proper installation, location and orientation of the sensors. Improper installations can lead to false negative, positive alerts or limited function.
- Although significantly reduced with this kit when using the included Speed Controller, False Detections can occur during driving maneuvers such as certain left and right turns, or while going through intersections with round-abouts. False alerts are also common while driving in or near metal or concrete bridges. False detections are normal and within the correct function of the system as with any OEM factory system.
- Blind spot systems / Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems should never be relied upon at slowing or stop speeds. Always check your mirrors and surroundings.
- This aftermarket unit uses similar technology to OEM systems, but is designed for the aftermarket.
- Certain vehicles with multiplex wiring may require additional installation materials and/or labor. Ask your installer for more information, as these items may be vehicle specific at the time of installation.