Back in stock! Order now!
Radar Blind Spot Detection System with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Our radar based Blind Spot Detection System brings the latest in OEM like technology to the aftermarket.
Our most recommended system! Installation requires no modification to your vehicle!
- An all-new controller monitors both rear sensors to intelligently determine obstacles
- Includes Speed Controller to avoid false alerts
- Functions as a rear cross alert system when vehicle is in reverse
- The most accurate sensor technology available, period
- Includes a limited 3-year warranty
- Exclusive to GOSHERS.
- Works with all 12 volt based vehicles, including Gas, Hybrid and Electrics (must have plastic bumper covers)
- Gives real-time alerts as far back as 49 feet from the rear sensors
- Includes everything needed to get installed and working
- Two Rear Bumper Sensors
- Two LED indicators (for installation inside of vehicle)
- One Alarm unit (for audible warning)
- GPS based Speed Controller
- A complete wiring harness for plug and play installation (some wiring connections are required)
- Angle Templates for Sensors (used for installation)
- IMPORTANT ORDER NOTE: Will ship from our own Los Angeles area warehouse. This product is in high-demand and available in limited supply. Orders are first-come first serve basis only, with priority to those on the backorder list. Although we do not anticipate any changes, the shipment date from our warehouse is subject to change. Orders are charged to your method of payment at order placement. Shipping details such as tracking number will be emailed when the shipment is made from our warehouse. You will be automatically notified of shipment through our system at the time of shipment.
- Compatible with our LED Upgrade Kit (sold separately)
- Professional Installation is recommended
- 36 months warranty included for sensors and controller unit
- Maximum Detection Range: up to 49' feet max. Customizable with controller settings.
- IMPORTANT : GOSHERS systems are recommended for a professional installation by a 12 volt installer or mechanic shop. Check your local area for reputable installers. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle either during the installation or use of the product.
- GOSHERS kits rely heavily on the proper installation, location and orientation of the sensors. Improper installations can lead to false negative, positive alerts or limited function.
- Although significantly reduced with this kit when using the included Speed Controller, False Detections can occur during driving maneuvers such as certain left and right turns, or while going through intersections with round-abouts. False alerts are also common while driving in or near metal or concrete bridges. False detections are normal and within the correct function of the system.
- Blind spot systems / Rear Cross Traffic Alert systems should never be relied upon at slowing or stop speeds. Always check your mirrors and surroundings.
- This aftermarket unit uses similar technology to OEM systems, but is designed for the aftermarket.