- A new proprietary, master controller monitors both rear sensors to intelligently determine blind spot obstacles
- The most accurate sensor technology available, period.
- Fewer false alarms than our sonar based systems mean you can drive with confidence.
- Always on technology keeps the driver aware of their surroundings.
- Built-in Master Controller requires less installation time, labor and wires to run
- Exclusive to GOSHERS.
- Works with all 12 volt based vehicles, including Gas, Hybrid and Electrics (must have plastic bumper covers)
- Can cover an area as far back as 49 feet from the rear sensors, giving real-time alerts of objects within 10 feet of sensor face
- Includes everything needed to get installed and working
- Two Rear Bumper Sensors
- Two LED indicators (for installation inside of vehicle)
- One Alarm unit (for audible warning)
- A complete wiring harness for plug and play installation (some wiring connections are required)
- IMPORTANT ORDER NOTE: Will ship from our own Los Angeles area warehouse. This product is in high-demand and available in limited supply. Orders are first-come first serve basis only, with priority to those on the pre-order list. Although we do not anticipate any changes, this is a pre-order item and the shipment date from our warehouse is subject to change. Pre-orders are charged to your method of payment at order placement. Shipping details such as tracking number will be emailed when the shipment is made from our warehouse.
- Actual product packing may vary
- Professional Installation required
- 36 months warranty included for sensors
- Images shown on site subject to change with final product
- Maximum Detection Range: 49' feet, with active alerts to the driver at approx. 10 feet from sensor face.
- IMPORTANT : GOSHERS are designed for a professional installation by a 12 volt installer or fabrication shop. Check your local area. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle either during the installation or use of the product.
- Please note that product design and packaging may vary slightly. These changes do not affect the function or performance of the GOSHERS kit.
- GOSHERS kits rely heavily on the proper installation, location and orientation of the sensors. Improper installations can lead to false negative or positive alerts.
- Although significantly reduced with this kit, some False Detections can occur during stationary (stops) and driving maneuvers such as certain left and right turns, or while going through intersections with round-abouts. False alerts are also common while driving in or near metal or concrete bridges. These false detections are normal and within the correct function of the system.
- Blind spot systems should never be relied upon at slowing or stop speeds.