- A new proprietary, master controller monitors both rear sensors to intelligently determine obstacles
- The most accurate sensor technology available, period.
- Always on technology keeps the driver aware of their surroundings.
- Built-in Master Controller requires less installation time, labor and wires to run
- Exclusive to GOSHERS.
- Works with all 12 volt based vehicles, including Gas, Hybrid and Electrics (must have plastic bumper covers)
- Can cover an area as far back as 49 feet from the rear sensors, giving real-time alerts of objects within 10 feet of sensor face
- Includes everything needed to get installed and working
- Two Rear Bumper Sensors
- Two LED indicators (for installation inside of vehicle)
- One Alarm unit (for audible warning)
- A complete wiring harness for plug and play installation (some wiring connections are required)
- IMPORTANT ORDER NOTE: Will ship from our own Los Angeles area warehouse. This product is in high-demand and available in limited supply. Orders are first-come first serve basis only, with priority to those on the pre-order list. Although we do not anticipate any changes, this is a pre-order item and the shipment date from our warehouse is subject to change. Pre-orders are charged to your method of payment at order placement. Shipping details such as tracking number will be emailed when the shipment is made from our warehouse.
- Actual product packing may vary
- Professional Installation required
- 36 months warranty included for sensors
- Images shown on site subject to change with final product
- Maximum Detection Range: 49' feet, with active alerts to the driver at approx. 10 feet from sensor face.
- IMPORTANT : GOSHERS are designed for a professional installation by a 12 volt installer or fabrication shop. Check your local area. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle either during the installation or use of the product.
- Please note that product design and packaging may vary slightly. These changes do not affect the function or performance of the GOSHERS kit.
- GOSHERS kits rely heavily on the proper installation, location and orientation of the sensors. Improper installations can lead to false negative or positive alerts.
- Although significantly reduced with this kit, False Detections can occur during stationary (stops) and driving maneuvers such as certain left and right turns, or while going through intersections with round-abouts. False alerts are also common while driving in or near metal or concrete bridges. False detections are normal and within the correct function of the system.
- Blind spot systems should never be relied upon at slowing or stop speeds.