Our latest add-on accessory is a must have for owners of GOSHERS BSDS-003016 series kits! This advanced add-on controller communicates directly with your vehicle's on board diagnostics port, and adds speed controlled function to your existing GOSHERS Blind Spot System (see compatibility below). This product is required to give GOSHERS brand systems speed sensitivity, which eliminates most slow or stopping speed false detections.
Warning: DO NOT IGNORE. Works with GOSHERS brand products only! Serious damage can occur to your vehicle's on board computer and wiring if this product is plugged in to any other device than a GOSHERS kit with the listed compatiblity below. GOSHERS is not responsible for damage incurred by ignoring these warnings, using this item with a non-GOSHERS branded product, or using it with a controller which is not within the compatibility list provided by our Customer Service Department. Requires the use of your vehicle's OBDII port.
- Utilizes our exclusive pre-programmed GOSHERS controller chipset to bring speed controlled function to your Blind Spot System.
- Eliminates nearly all false detections occurred at slowing or stopping speeds.
- Speed activated function works at 24mph or 20mph (depending on your GOSHERS kit)
- Works with most GOSHERS kits produced after September 2014
- Temporarily deactivates your Blind Spot System warning lights until your driving speed reaches above the pre-programmed limit.
- Simple front side plug and play installation takes minutes using our proprietary wiring harness. No need to run all new wires!
- Not sure if your kit is compatible? Write an email to our customer service department using the Contact Us link (on the top of this web page) with your controller model and serial number (found on the back of the controller). Our staff will check to ensure your kit will work correctly. Serial number is required to check compatibility.
- Not compatible with BSDS-RD1630