Special Order Item only. Requires extra time for order processing.
- A Premium Aftermarket Blind Spot Detection System developed for use with Commercial Truck and Trailers.
- Can be used for extended length Class-A motorhomes as well.
- Installs in virtually any modern commercial truck, Class-A or trailer outfit using a 12v to 30v electrical system.
- Includes everything needed to get installed and working:
- Main Controller Unit with multi-sensor connectivity
- Eight HD Sensors
- Eight HD Sensor Brackets
- Two LED indicators (for installation inside of vehicle)
- One Alarm unit (for audible warning in cabin of a vehicle in your blind spot)
- A complete wiring harness for a nearly plug and play installation (some wiring connections are required)
- External connectors have heat shrink tubing applied to keep the elements out.
- Wiring Harness is extended length, and includes outdoor grade disconnect plug to allow trailer cabin and trailer to separate. Disconnect feature will not be used if installing in to a Class-A motorhome.
Special Order Item only. Requires extra time for order processing, up to 4 weeks before shipping from our Los Angeles warehouse. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Actual product packing may vary
- 12 months warranty included for controller unit (excludes sensors, wiring and issues arising from installation).
- Maximum Detection Range: Each sensor has approx. 10' of range. This kit includes 8 sensors, 4 per side.
- IMPORTANT : GOSHERS recommends a professional installation by a local installer. We are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle either during the installation or use of the product. Please note that this kit requires drilling in to your vehicle's / trucks exterior. Please also note that product design and packaging may vary slightly. These changes do not affect the function or performance of the GOSHERS kit.
- False Detections can occur with certain dense objects, other then vehicles. For example certain posts and trees can sometimes trigger the sensors as well.
This kit includes brackets for the sensors which install underneath the vehicle/trailer chassis. Before ordering, please be sure to confirm that your vehicle has sufficient area to mount these brackets (requires drilling of installation screws in to underside of vehicle/trailer).