Check out the latest in aftermarket vehicle tech! Click Products to view our selection of Blind Spot Systems and add-on accessories.
Why pay thousands of dollars for the latest in technology for your vehicle? A GOSHERS Blind Spot Monitoring system can be added to virtually any vehicle, and installations can be customized for a full OEM look!
Did you know? : Some manufacturers charge up to $4500 in optional packages to include their own blind spot monitoring. Our GOSHERS systems have nearly the same functionality and can be installed professionally to look totally factory stock, at a fraction of the cost. We now offer a choice of two systems to meet a range of budgets and functionality. For the best in blind spot performance, choose our Premium kit, which features 4 sensors and a new advanced controller to handle a multiple of scenarios.
Where to Purchase GOSHERS Products:
- Purchase direct from our website, here!
- Sonic Electronix: Goshers is proud to welcome Sonic Electronix to our dealer network! Excellent customer service and the best retail reviews! Click the link to see our listing. Their popular blog also featured our kit as well. Read it here now.
- Al and Ed's Autosound: We are excited to announce that GOSHERS brand kits and products can be purchased and installed direct from Al and Ed's. Purchase it direct from their website at http://www.al-eds.com/. If you are near an Al and Ed's location, just stop by and speak to the staff.
Al and Ed's of West Hollywood, CA has been modifying cars for years, and are known for fantastic customer service and quality. Take a look at the BSDS-003016 which they installed on a new Tesla Model S! They are one of the biggest GOSHERS dealers in the nation! Visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/goshersaftermarket) to see some of nearly 30 installations they have done!
See what the media and press is saying about Goshers!
- RVDaily Report
- Motorhome Magazine (Print Edition) - October, 2012: "Avoid an Accident!"
- Consumer Reports, July 2013
- Yahoo.com, October 2013 (Home Page)
- ABC News (Seen nationwide 10/3/2013)
- New: Tom's Hardware 11/3/2014
- Featured in the Automotive Aftermarket Safety Display - LA Auto Show 2014
Visit our dealer page for more infomation. We are currently accepting applications for dealer and installation facilities. Email our Sales Support Department, at email@example.com for more information!
Like us on Facebook and keep up with the latest and news.